36th Vicenza Course on AKI &CRRT
The official language is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
The course will be held at the IEG Convention Center (Fiera di Vicenza), Viale dell’Oreficeria, 36100 Vicenza (Italy), in June 12 - 14, 2018.
The registration fee includes: congress kit, entry to all scientific sessions and Exhibition/Poster area, a copy of the final program, refreshment breaks in the catering area, invitation to the Opening Ceremony on Tuesday June 12th, 2018.
The registration fees are the following per participant plus € 20,00 for fixed charges:
- SPECIAL REGISTRATION - € 300 for 30 years old or younger (Born after January 1st, 1988), and for ex Vicenza/Irrivian Fellows This registration is possible only by sending an ID card
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - 1 x € 450 (online only) / 10 x € 400 (payed by bank transfer) until February 28th, 2018 Please note that with this registration it will not be possible to change name or cancellation after submission. The Packages must be payed only by bank transfer.
- STANDARD REGISTRATION - 1 x € 600 (online only) / 10 x € 550 (payed by bank transfer) from March 1st until April 30th, 2018 Please note that the packages must be payed only by bank transfer.
- LATE REGISTRATION - 1 x € 700 (online only) / 10 x € 650 (payed by bank transfer) from May 1st until June 8th, 2018 Please note that the packages must be payed only by bank transfer
- ON SITE REGISTRATION - € 800 from June 12th, 2018 (credit card only)
SPECIAL REGISTRATION - No refunds for cancellation and name change
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - No refunds for cancellation and name change
STANDARD REGISTRATION - 50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellation
LATE REGISTRATION - No refunds for cancellation and name change
All the requests must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you loose your BADGE you can have a copy of it presenting your ID card at the Registration desk at the cost of € 50 CASH
The Course will host an Industry Exhibition including the latest technology, equipment, and products.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities and arrangement of symposia, please contact the Course Secretariat at email@example.com.
The exhibition (at Hall 8.1) will be open from June 12th to June 14th, 2018 during the congress opening hours.
An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation
The course is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Health (ECM) through Continuous Medical Education program (Event n. 226155 and n. 226186 ed. 1 - Provider n. 1257 - 10.5 ECM credits). To obtain the ECM credits the Italian attendant must participate in all of the Scientific Sessions.
ETHICAL MEDTECH ACCREDITATION
An application has been made to Ethical Medtech