36th Vicenza Course on AKI &CRRT
The official language is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
The course will be held at the IEG Convention Center (Fiera di Vicenza), Viale dell’Oreficeria, 36100 Vicenza (Italy), in June 12 - 14, 2018.
The registration fee includes: congress kit, entry to all scientific sessions and Exhibition/Poster area, a copy of the final program, refreshment breaks in the catering area, invitation to the Opening Ceremony on Tuesday June 12th, 2018.
The registration fees are the following per participant plus € 20,00 for fixed charges:
- SPECIAL REGISTRATION - € 300 for 30 years old or younger (Born after January 1st, 1988), and for ex Vicenza/Irrivian Fellows This registration is possible only by sending an ID card
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - 1 x € 450 (online only) / 10 x € 400 (payed by bank transfer) until February 28th, 2018 Please note that with this registration it will not be possible to change name or cancellation after submission. The Packages must be payed only by bank transfer.
- STANDARD REGISTRATION - 1 x € 600 (online only) / 10 x € 550 (payed by bank transfer) from March 1st until April 30th, 2018 Please note that the packages must be payed only by bank transfer.
- LATE REGISTRATION - 1 x € 700 (online only) / 10 x € 650 (payed by bank transfer) from May 1st until June 8th, 2018 Please note that the packages must be payed only by bank transfer
- ON SITE REGISTRATION - € 800 from June 12th, 2018 (credit card only)
SPECIAL REGISTRATION - No refunds for cancellation and name change
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - No refunds for cancellation and name change
STANDARD REGISTRATION - 50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellation
LATE REGISTRATION - No refunds for cancellation and name change
All the requests must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
If you loose your BADGE you can have a copy of it presenting your ID card at the Registration desk at the cost of € 50 CASH
The Course will host an Industry Exhibition including the latest technology, equipment, and products.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities and arrangement of symposia, please contact the Course Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exhibition (at Hall 8.1) will be open from June 12th to June 14th, 2018 during the congress opening hours.
The 36th Vicenza Course on AKI & CRRT, Vicenza, Italy, 12/06/2018-14/06/2018 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 17 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.” “Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities. “Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.”
The course is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Health (ECM) through Continuous Medical Education program (Event n. 226155 and n. 226186 ed. 1 - Provider n. 1257 - 10.5 ECM credits). To obtain the ECM credits the Italian attendant must participate in all of the Scientific Sessions.
ETHICAL MEDTECH ACCREDITATION
In order to obtain ECM credits (Italian only) or CME credits it is necessary to pass through the scan control both at the entrance of the congress center and at the entrance of Room Tiziano and Room Giotto.
If your presence is not detected during every single day and in every room, the credits will not be assigned.