35th Vicenza Course on AKI & CRRT
The official language is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
The course will be held at the Convention Centre of Fiera di Vicenza, Viale dell’Oreficeria, 36100 Vicenza (Italy), in June 13 - 16, 2017.
The registration fee includes: congress kit, entry to all scientific sessions and Exhibition/Poster area, a copy of the final program, refreshment breaks in the catering area, invitation to the Opening Ceremony on Tuesday June 13th, 1 Admission ticket for the Gala Dinner on Thursday June 15th, 2017.
The registration fees are the following per participant plus € 20,00 for fixed charges:
- UNDER 30 REGISTRATION - € 300 for 30 years old or younger (Born after January 1st, 1987), or for ex Vicenza/Irrivian Fellows
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - € 600 until February 28th, 2017 (online) please note that with this registration it will not be possible to change name or cancellation after submission
- STANDARD REGISTRATION - € 950 from March 1st until April 30th, 2017 (online)
- LATE REGISTRATION - € 1.050 from May 1st until June 7th, 2017 (online)
- ON SITE REGISTRATION - € 1050 from June 13th, 2017 (credit card only)
You can register online by bank transfer or creditcard (VISA or MASTERCARD only!) at www.irriv.com
For registrations made by April 30th, 2017 a 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be possible for registrations made after May 1st, 2017. All the requests must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
The Course will host an Industry Exhibition including the latest technology, equipment, and products.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities and arrangement of symposia, please contact the Course Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exhibition (at pavillion 7) will be open from June 13th to June 15th, 2017 during the congress opening hours.
An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
An application has been made to the Italian Ministry of Health (ECM) through the Continuous Medical Education program.